As a paper presenter, you have to submit the abstract of your research paper for approval. The abstract should be a summary of a research paper and is expected to meet the academic standards. Please submit your abstract to email@example.com with a brief biography. We encourage you to send an informative abstract (complete abstract) which is a summary of a paper’s substance including its background, purpose, methodology, results, and conclusion.
To present your research paper at the 3rd South Asia Conference on Interdisciplinary Research 2021 (SAIR’21) you have to send your abstract on or before the abstract submission deadline.
Submit your abstract to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission Deadline : 07 October 2021
How to Prepare the Abstract
- The primary language of the conference is in English and your submission should be also in English.
- Submit your abstract comprising not more than 250 words with your biography (no more than 60 words).
- Please see the abstract template given below or follow the format carefully to prepare your abstract.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the areas listed in this website as conference tracks / topics.
- Abbreviations should be defined at the first time they appear in your text before being used as an abbreviation. E.g. World Health Organization (WHO)
- Do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Avoid complex mathematical formulas, footnotes, endnotes, references etc. in your abstract.
- Do not include tables, charts or other graphics in your abstract.
- Abstracts should be submitted via Email as an attachment in MS Word document format.
- Please submit your abstract to email@example.com
Prepare Your Abstract in the Following Format
- Title of the research paper : BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS
- Names of Author :
- 1st Author’s Name (Surname with Initials)
- 2nd Author’s Name (Surname with Initials)
- Name of the university or place of work :
- 1st Author’s Department, University / Organization, Country
- 2nd Author’s Department, University / Organization, Country
- E mail address :
- 1st Author’s email address
- 2nd Author’s email address
- Text font & size : Times New Roman, font size 11, Single paragraph
- Line space : Single space
- Word count : 250 words excluding Title, names and keywords
- Keywords : Four to six (4 - 6 words)
- Theme : Your presentation track (mention in the conference tracks on website)
Please submit your biography with the abstract in the following format:
- Title, Full Name : First Name / Last Name (E.g. Prof. Dylan Farrell)
- Present Position(Designation), Department, University / Organization, City, Country :
- (E.g. Dean Faculty of Law, University of Warwick, Coventry, United Kingdom)
- Biography :
- (maximum of 60 words) Write a brief note about yourself including your nationality, employment, education background, affiliations and your accomplishments etc.
- Contact details of the Author(s) :
- Email addresses : (1) Academic (2) Private
- Contact number : WhatsApp / Viber number with country code
- Presentation preference : Oral / Poster / Virtual
- Name for the Certificate : (E.g. Prof. Dylan Farrell)
After Submitting of Your Abstract
- After submission of your abstract you will be acknowledged of the receipt of the abstract via an email within 24 hours.
- Your Abstract will go through a double-blind peer review after its receipt. The international scientific committee will review your abstract.
- Acceptance or rejections of the abstract will be sent to you within 5 working days. If the abstract is required to be revised, the revised abstract is needed to be sent back within a week.
- If your abstract is accepted, you will be invited to register for the 3rd South Asia Conference on Interdisciplinary Research 2021 (SAIR’21).
- At least one of the authors of the research paper must pay the registration fees for the conference to participate or to present at the Conference and to be included in to the final program.
- Upon payment of the registration fee, you will be received a confirmation payment letter with receipt via an email.
Please Note :
single registration valid for only one participant to attend the conference, if the co-authors would like to attend the conference their registration is required to be made separately (one author of the abstract must register first for the conference, then only the co-author rate is applicable)